Retirement Living Assistant
|Job Title:||Retirement Living Assistant|
|Salary:||£9.20 - 9.20 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Madison Yuill|
|Job Published:||9 days ago|
JOB TITLE: Retirement Living Assistant
LOCATION: Carlisle, CA2
PLACEMENT: To start ASAP 19/10/2020, Monday to Friday
PAY RATE: from £9.20 per hour
4Recruitment Services are seeking a Retirement Living Assistant for our client based in Carlisle.
The purpose of this role is to ensure at all times a professional and supportive approach is maintained whilst assisting in the day to day delivery of the service for Retirement Living, working as part of a team to provide ‘best practice’, customer focused housing service provision across a group of schemes.
PRINCIPLE RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Act as a point of reference on the phone or in a reception area as required.
- Assist in the provision of comprehensive housing management including working with tenancy agreements.
- Carry out day to day office administration functions to ensure that all records and files are
maintained and held securely and that the confidentiality of information is upheld.
- Report repairs and maintenance needs on behalf of the customer following agreed procedures.
- Assist in the monitoring and delivery of service contracts at the scheme including lifts, heating, fire equipment, gardening etc.
- Work in line with, monitor and report any discrepancies in health and safety standards within schemes.
- To ensure that the companies Health and Safety policy is fully implemented at the scheme,
ensuring customers are aware of the provision of security at the scheme at all times.
- Promote and encourage a high level of customer involvement, consultation and
- To monitor standards of maintenance and cleanliness by conducting regular site inspections.
- To have the ability to use appropriate IT systems and maintain professional and timely records.
- To adhere to agree the clients’ safeguarding policies and procedures in every aspect of
- Monitoring and meeting relevant health and safety standards in properties.
- Monitoring the delivery of reactive repairs across the properties within the cluster ensuring they are of a high standard and cost effective.
- Working with colleagues to ensure key performance indicators (e.g. voids and arrears) are
- To travel, within a reasonable distance, to provide cover to other schemes as required.
- To ensure compliance with the clients’ Equality and Diversity policy in respect of employment and service delivery.
- To understand your role in the organisation and to be accountable for your contribution to
service delivery within Retirement Living and the organisation.
- To understand how your job contributes to the overall purpose of the organisation and be accountable for delivering it in the most efficient way.
- Undertake personal development and training as necessary to keep up to date with regulatory changes in safeguarding and in the fields of housing, care and support.
- · Any other relevant duties as required by the designated manager.
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
- Experience of working with vulnerable and older people
- Formal care, support or housing qualification (desirable)
- Working in a Customer Focused environment
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Flexible and responsive attitude
- To demonstrate IT Skills to include a basic proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word and Excel as well as a willingness to learn specific IT systems used within Care and Support; and complete relevant IT training where required.
- Car Owner & Full clean driving license
- Enhanced DBS check
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy in further detail or any other vacancies , please contact our Team on 0800 988 6307 or email email@example.com.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's