Retirement Living Assistant
|Job Title:||Retirement Living Assistant|
|Salary:||£9.20 - 9.20 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Madison Yuill|
|Job Published:||18 days ago|
JOB TITLE: Retirement Living Assistant
PLACEMENT: ASAP, ongoing. 37.5 hrs per week
PAY RATE: from £9.20 per hour
4Recruitment Services are seeking a Retirement Living Assistant for the St Helens area in Merseyside to cover RL Schemes.
You will be expected to cover PIRS, make daily calls and the day to day running of schemes that include Health & Safety checks on premises and properties.
Full PPE will be provided with Risk Assessment of premises - covid safe environment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- · To ensure at all times a professional and supportive approach is maintained.
- · To assist in the day to day delivery of the service for Retirement Living.
- · To provide a customer focused housing service provision across a group of schemes.
- · To be part of a staff team that is committed to ‘best practice’ in the social housing field
- · Act as an initial point of reference on the phone or in a reception area as required.
- · Assist in the provision of comprehensive housing management including working with
- · tenancy agreements.
- · Carry out day to day office administration functions to ensure that all records and files are maintained and held securely and that the confidentiality of information is upheld.
- · Report repairs and maintenance needs on behalf of the customer following agreed procedures.
- · Assist in the monitoring and delivery of service contracts at the scheme including lifts, heating
- · fire equipment, gardening etc,
- · Work in line with, monitor and report any discrepancies in health and safety standards within
- · schemes.
- · To ensure that the company’s Health and Safety policy is fully implemented at the scheme, ensuring customers are aware of the provision of security at the scheme at all times.
- · Promote and encourage a high level of customer involvement, consultation and communication.
- · To monitor standards of maintenance and cleanliness by conducting regular site inspections.
- · To have the ability to use appropriate IT systems and maintain professional and timely records.
- · To adhere to agreed Riverside policies and procedures.
- · To provide a high quality, customer orientated service championing “Riverside Service Style” practices.
- · To ensure compliance with Riverside’s safeguarding policies and procedures in every aspect of service delivery.
- · Effectively monitoring the PIR systems, ensuring all customer non-activity is accounted for and dealt with appropriately following company procedure.
- · Monitoring and meeting relevant health and safety standards in properties.
- · Monitoring the delivery of reactive repairs across the properties within the cluster ensuring they are of a high standard and cost effective.
- · Working with colleagues to ensure key performance indicators (eg voids and arrears) are being met.
- · To travel, within a reasonable distance, to provide cover to other schemes as required.
- · To ensure compliance with Riverside’s Equality and Diversity policy in respect of employment and service delivery.
- · To observe the company’s code of conduct and maintain the highest standards of professional integrity.
- · To provide a high quality customer orientated service, championing the Riverside Service Style practices
- Experience of working with vulnerable and older people
- Car driver essential and be available to start ASAP
- Working in a customer focused environment.
- Basic IT skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Enhanced DBS check
A full job description is available upon request.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy in further detail or any other vacancies , please contact our Team on 0800 988 6307 or email email@example.com.