Retirement Living Assistant
|Job Title:||Retirement Living Assistant|
|Salary:||£9.20 - 11.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Madison Yuill|
|Job Published:||9 days ago|
JOB TITLE: Retirement Living Assistant
PLACEMENT: ASAP, ongoing. 37.5 hours a week. 9am-5pm
PAY RATE: PAYE £9.20 per hour and Umbrella £11 per hour
4Recruitment Services are seeking Retirement Living Assistant to always ensure a professional and supportive approach is maintained whilst assisting in the day to day delivery of the service for Retirement Living, working as part of a team to provide ‘best practice’, customer focused housing service provision across a group of schemes.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Act as an initial point of reference on the phone or in a reception area as required.
- Assist in the provision of comprehensive housing management including working with tenancy agreements.
- Carry out day to day office administration functions to ensure that all records and files are maintained and held securely and that the confidentiality of information is upheld.
- Report repairs and maintenance needs on behalf of the customer following agreed procedures.
- Assist in the monitoring and delivery of service contracts at the scheme including lifts, heating, fire equipment, gardening etc.
- Work in line with, monitor and report any discrepancies in health and safety standards within schemes.
- To ensure that the companies Health and Safety policy is fully implemented at the scheme, ensuring customers are aware of the provision of security at the scheme at all times.
- Promote and encourage a high level of customer involvement, consultation and communication.
- To monitor standards of maintenance and cleanliness by conducting regular site inspections.
- To have the ability to use appropriate IT systems and maintain professional and timely records.
- To adhere to agreed Riverside’s safeguarding policies and procedures in every aspect of service delivery.
- Monitoring and meeting relevant health and safety standards in properties.
- Monitoring the delivery of reactive repairs across the properties within the cluster ensuring they are of a high standard and cost effective.
- Working with colleagues to ensure key performance indicators (e.g. voids and arrears) are being met.
- To travel, within a reasonable distance, to provide cover to other schemes as required.
- To ensure compliance with Riversides’ Equality and Diversity policy in respect of employment and service delivery.
- To understand your role in the organisation and to be accountable for your contribution to service delivery within Retirement Living and the organisation.
- To understand how your job contributes to the overall purpose of the organisation and be accountable for delivering it in the most efficient way.
- Undertake personal development and training as necessary to keep up to date with regulatory changes in safeguarding and in the fields of housing, care and support.
- Any other relevant duties as required by the designated manager.
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
- Working in a Customer Focused environment
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Experience of working with vulnerable and older people
- Flexible and responsive attitude
- To demonstrate IT Skills to include a basic proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word and Excel as well as a willingness to learn specific IT systems used within Care and Support; and complete relevant IT training where required.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.