Retirement Living Co-Ordinator
|Job Title:||Retirement Living Co-Ordinator|
|Salary:||£12 - 14 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Bal Sunner|
|Job Published:||18 days ago|
4Recruitment Services are seeking a Retirement Living Co-Ordinator. The post will involve working across a couple of retirement living schemes in South Shields. The client wil only accept candidates who can drive and have access to their own vehicle
The role will require you to
- facilitate the coordination and delivery of a professional service to Retirement Living customers across a designated patch of the retirement living portfolio
- To provide an effective provision and delivery of services, facilities and housing management across a group of schemes.
- Day to day monitoring of service level agreements with partners. To be part of a staff team that is committed to best practice in the social housing field.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Ensuring occupancy targets are met, through lettings and refurbishments of properties
- Meeting rent collection and arrears targets.
- To monitor and liaise the delivery of service contracts across a designated patch of schemes including lifts, heating fire equipment, gardening etc,
- Providing practical support and information to customers when entering the service and throughout their involvement with the service, e.g. assisting customers in the completion of occupancy agreements and welfare benefit claims and liaison with benefit agencies.
- Delivering high standards of housing management and ensuring that the service is meeting best practice by conducting regular site inspections across all schemes.
- Monitoring and reducing issues of anti-social behaviour within services.
- Clearly communicating customer responsibilities and tenancy compliance.
- Working with colleagues to maintain good links with the local neighbourhoods.
- Effectively using appropriate IT systems, including housing management systems and maintaining professional and timely records.
- To assess potential customers housing needs, in consultation with relevant agencies and the customer in terms of their suitability to access the service.
- To ensure that the company’s Health and Safety policy is fully implemented at all designated schemes, ensuring customers are aware of the provision of security at schemes at all times
- Provide information to assist new customers on services within schemes and local communities.
- Promote customer involvement at the schemes, working collaboratively with the Health & Wellbeing team.
- Encourage customers to participate in events, activities and the running of the schemes and promote integration of schemes into the local community
- To coordinate the lettings process to minimise void levels. To include; application of the voids procedure, implementing the organisations allocations policy, maintaining the schemes waiting list and to lead on promotion and marketing of the scheme.
- To travel, across the designated patch to deliver an effective service,.
- To observe the company’s code of conduct and maintain the highest standards of professional integrity.
- Car driver is essential
- Experience of working with vulnerable and older people
- Experience of housing management duties
- Experience of liaison with agencies/partner organisations.
- Formal care, support or housing qualifications would be desirable
- Working in a customer focused environment.
- Basic IT skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Enhanced DBS check
What we offer:
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy in further detail or any other vacancies , please contact our Team on 0800 988 6307 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's