Reviewing Officer - Adult Services - Haringey
|Job Title:||Reviewing Officer - Adult Services - Haringey|
|Salary:||£17.27 - 21.22 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Reviewing Officer – Adult Services - Haringey
Are you a passionate, dedicated Reviewing Officer looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Reviewing Officer to work across Adult Services in and around the Haringey area.
Pay Rates: £17.27 - £21.22 per hour
What the roles of a Reviewing Officer (Full JD Available)
To undertake person centred reviews for Haringey residents and service users and their carer’s in line with the Care Act 2014.
Officers will work to maximise the independence of those reviewed and implement preventative interventions, including working with voluntary and community groups. To ensure a strengths based approach is central to the review process including the promotion of direct payments that enable choice and control to service users and their family in the delivery of care.
To ensure the timely and effective recording of reviews on the client information system for service users and their carers.
- Strong written work which is outcome focused and provides both analysis and solutions to issues that have been identified.
- Robust knowledge of health and social care frameworks and the impact on practice.
- Formal qualification within health or social care e.g. NVQ 4 or above
- You Must Have Right to Live & Work in the UK
What we offer:
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform.
- Flexible hours
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you are a Housing Options Officer and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to the Care Team Or email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available