RGN / Registered General Nurse BAND 5- Gravesend
|Job Title:||RGN / Registered General Nurse BAND 5- Gravesend|
|Salary:||£18.47 - 28.35 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Ben Smith|
|Job Published:||about 2 years ago|
Registered General Nurse– Band 5 – Gravesend
Are you a passionate, dedicated nurse looking for flexible hours? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting RGN’s to work across various shift patterns in and around the Gravesend area.
Pay Rates: £18.47 - £28.35 per hour
What you will be doing:
- Work as part of a team to provide a safe, effective, efficient care environment for patients, relatives and carers.
- Responsible for the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care under indirect supervision from senior staff.
- Provide care to patients and residents based on their care plan outlined by their doctor.
- Accurately monitor and record observations on patients' conditions.
- Be able to demonstrate procedures and supervise unqualified staff, and work without direct supervision once the key learning outcomes of the foundation programme are complete
- Identify care planning needs.
- Honour the Trust’s Core Values by demonstrating appropriate behaviours and encouraging this in others.
- Adhere the NMC Code at all times
- Employees should demonstrate commitment to quality patient care through effective team working
- Must have at least 6 months Band 5 UK Hospital Experience
- Must hold current valid medical indemnity insurance.
- Right to Live and Work in the UK
- Must have a valid NMC Pin and not be subject to any restrictions of practice.
What we offer:
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform.
- Flexible hours
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you are a Registered General Nurse (RGN) and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to The Nursing & Care Team. Or email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available