Rough Sleeper Navigator - Housing Services - North London
|Job Title:||Rough Sleeper Navigator - Housing Services - North London|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Rough Sleeper Navigator – Housing Services – North London
Are you a passionate, dedicated Rough Sleeper Navigator looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Rough Sleeper Navigator to work across the Housing Services in and around the North London area.
Pay Rates: £17.00-£21.00 Per Hour
What the roles of a Rough Sleeper Navigator: Full JD Available
Officer will need to know how to support rough sleepers with benefits, identify documents and immigration status as well as having part 7 homelessness experience.
Will need to visit clients in B&B as well as on the street. Will be required to attend the civic centre once a week and attend meetings with clients.
May need to undertake street counts also.
One of the Government’s main priorities is to ensure that all forms of homelessness and rough sleeping is reduced. At Brent Council, we are very committed and passionate about this.
As a Rough Sleeper Navigator, you will work with rough sleepers who require specialist intervention and a multi-disciplinary approach to secure sustainable outcomes.
You will build trust and provide person-centred support and advocacy, which enables a rough sleeper to navigate pathways and progress towards a life away from the streets.
- Comprehensive knowledge of all core legislation such as the Housing Act 1996 as amended by Homelessness Act 2002, the Homelessness Reduction Act 2017, housing needs issues, related legislation and case law
- Good understanding and awareness of housing and homelessness issues
- Good understanding of the main causes of rough sleeping and the barriers that people who are sleeping rough face when trying to access accommodation and services
- A good working knowledge of the welfare benefit system and its application
- You Must Have Right to Live & Work in the UK
What we offer:
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform.
- Flexible hours
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you are a Rough Sleeper Navigator and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to the Care Team Or email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Housing Officer - Portsmouth
Salary: £20.00 - 24.94 per hour
Housing Officer - Camden
Salary: £21 per hour
Housing Advice and Homelessness Officer
Salary: Market related
Housing Liaison Officer - Newham
Salary: £20 per hour
PRS Procurement Officer - Romford
Salary: £20 per hour