Safeguarding Board Manager
|Job Title:||Safeguarding Board Manager|
|Salary:||£350 per day|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
We are currently looking for a Safeguarding Board Manager to work with one of our clients based in Manchester. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Day rates up to £350 per day
- To manage the efficient and effective running of Trafford Safeguarding Board and ensure that it meets the assurance and governance requirements for children’s safeguarding, and to support the Adult Safeguarding Board Manager in protecting vulnerable people with regards aspects of community safety.
- To efficiently manage the staff, resources and budget of the Board.
- To act as the subject matter expert for children’s safeguarding.
- To manage the efficient running of the TSB, its Committees and Working Parties in complying with national requirements and expectations and in meeting the Business Plan Objectives.
- To produce the TSB Business Plan under the direction of the Board Chair and Executive.
- To collate and analyse data and produce regular performance management reports on multi-agency safeguarding for TSB, it Committees and other relevant Safeguarding Forums.
- To evaluate the extent to which policies, procedures and protocols are being consistently implemented and monitored by partner agencies and support them in this process.
- To promote the involvement of the voluntary sector and provide a link for voluntary organisations to TSB.
- To lead in the production of budget reports for TSB and be responsible for appropriate devolved budgets.
- To act as a Safeguarding Advisor to the TSB.
- To act as the subject matter expert for children’s safeguarding to the TSB.
- To provide professional support and expertise to the safeguarding practitioners of Trafford
- To co-ordinate and advise in the development of policies and procedures in relation to safeguarding initiatives and legislation.
- To manage and co-ordinate regular and planned quality assurance programmes in relation to safeguarding procedures. This will involve collating information, including numerical and statistical information, sampling of cases, case analysis and benchmarking with comparators and reporting to TSB and other similar forums.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Harry Cavell on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available