Sales & Marketing Officer - Romford
|Job Title:||Sales & Marketing Officer - Romford|
|Salary:||£19 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Sales & Marketing Officer – Romford (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £19.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
To assist the Home Ownership Manager with the delivery of the borough’s regeneration programme through the buy back of properties across all identified estates and to implement the Council’s policy relating to the marketing and sales of Shared Ownership properties also known as LCHO (Low Cost Home Ownership).
- Liaise and negotiate with residents and non-residents for the buy back of properties within the identified estates, ensuring sensitivity is exercise when dealing with vulnerable members of the community who are affected, this would include a very personalised service to meet their individual requirements always giving special attention to the elderly, infirm and families with children to ensure their move to their new home provides the minimum of inconvenience, ensuring a high level of support is given when necessary.
- Assist with the decision process for the purchase of properties, dealing with often difficult and complex negotiations which require initiative and creativity to resolve issues often adapting workload to meet changing priorities.
- Using skills and knowledge of current policies and legislation to undertake negotiations and the completion of purchases are open and transparent, detailed information and records are updated in line with Council policies.
- Commission studies, appoint and manage technical consultants and other expert advisers required from time to time, including instructing solicitors and assist in the execution of the strategic development priorities identified in the Council’s programme.
- Provide full follow up process, ensuring on completion, of the purchase the property is received in a suitable condition, all keys are collected, property is fully secured and keys are passed promptly to the voids team.
- Liaise with the GLA, Help to Buy Agents, Financial Advisors and other public and private sector partners to ensure that the corporate objectives identified in the Strategic Plan are achieved.
- Liaise with Project Development Team to ensure the timely handover of the properties.
- To arrange full marketing of each development on both internal, external websites and other media formats.
- In accordance with policies and procedures for the sale of LCHO properties, interview and assess potential purchasers ensuring applications are correctly submitted.
- Provide support to the Project Lead Officer with the day to day delivery of the sales programme from pre-sale to reservation and exchange.
- Liaise with disposal solicitors, development, service charges and housing management on all scheme set -up and sales related matters to drive sales.
- Day to day liaison with customers to ensure sales reservations are secured at the earliest opportunity.
- Monitoring the application process, ensuring all forms are current and updated when necessary.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Parbej Miah 07435336299.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Accounts Receivables Officer - Romford
Salary: £14 per hour
Brokerage Officer - Uxbridge
Salary: £20 per hour
Accountancy Officer - Worcester
Salary: £14 per hour
Revenues Officer - Esher
Salary: £30 per hour
Paralegal Officer - Northallerton
Salary: £15 per hour