Scheme Manager - Older & Vulnerable Persons - Kingston Upon Thames
Are you a passionate, dedicated Scheme Manager looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting Scheme Mangers to work across the Older & Vulnerable Persons Services in and around the Kingston Upon Thames area.
Pay Rates: £16.29 - £20.02 Per Hour
What the roles of a Scheme Manager Involves: (Full Details Available)
- As a Scheme Manager you will offer a housing management service to residents living in designated sheltered housing schemes and blocks of flats and support older & vulnerable people living in designated housing schemes across the Borough.
- You will make a huge difference to those affected by the current Covid-19 (coronavirus) outbreak.
- Key Tasks of this role will include: (Training and supervision will be offered to confidently undertake this role.)
- To carry out routine checks on blocks of flats and housing schemes designated for older people.
- Completing weekly calls to customers to check on their health and well-being.
- Reporting repairs and maintenance issues.
- Responding to calls for help from customers triggered through the alarm monitoring service.
- Offering properties for letting - carrying out viewings and sign ups to start a new tenancy.
- Completing settling in calls.
- Liaising with other services such as care, support, home from hospital teams, allocations, repairs, telecare services, health, CVD specialists such as track and trace and the vaccination programme, to ensure a high quality experience for customers.
- You will be used to routine use of PPE and working safely during lockdown and Must be able to drive and use of own vehicle will be essential for this role.
- To be successful as a Scheme Manager you will have an interest in older people with a range of needs and requirements for housing, help and support and have a have a passion for wanting to help and make a difference during this difficult time.
- You will be able to assess risk and make appropriate judgements or seek help from colleagues on what action to take Patient, compassionate and reliable along with an understanding of safeguarding and appropriate professional boundaries.
- You will have strong and effective communication skills to be able to assist, support and help our customers needing our services.
- You Must Drive & Have use of your own Car
- You Must Have a Current DBS
- You Must Have Right to Live & Work in the UK
What we offer:
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform.
- Flexible hours
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you are a Scheme Manager and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to the Care Team Or email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.