Senior Auditor - Barnsley
|Job Title:||Senior Auditor - Barnsley|
|Salary:||£16.71 - 16.71 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Deanna Clarke|
|Job Published:||8 days ago|
Senior Auditor – Barnsley
Location – Barnsley, South Yorkshire, S70 2DR
Contract: initial 6 -month contract with possible further extension
Hours: 37 hours per week
Pay: up to £16.71 Per hour (depending on experience)
The primary purpose of the role is to:
• Undertake and ensure that all audit activities are in accordance with the Public Sector Internal Audit Standards (PSIAS) and those prescribed within the Internal Audit Quality Procedures.
• Assist with the monitoring of assigned work to ensure the delivery of tasks are within the time allocated, to the necessary professional standards, and to the achievement of service objectives and performance measures.
• Liaise, negotiate, and maintain effective levels of communication and liaison with executive level senior/chief officers and external review bodies across all client organisations in the delivery of work to assist them in meeting their corporate responsibilities in relation to controls, risk and governance.
• Undertake specific, ad hoc, and urgent requests for audit involvement as directed by management including reviews of projects, programmes, systems and any advice required on matters of internal control, risk and governance.
• Prepare and present high quality and timely draft audit reports and report findings to a range of internal and external stakeholders including senior management (in all client organisations).
• Contribute to the continued development and improvement of the function by sharing innovative ideas and experiences and supporting a collegiate approach.
• Assist in the maintenance of high levels of accuracy and compliance with data quality and procedures within the audit management system.
• Use of specialist software utilised to assist in the delivery of audit work.
• Maintain appropriate levels of communication and liaison with executive, chief, senior and client officers of the Council and external clients to ensure effective joint working and co-operation and excellent client relations.
• Any other duties commensurate with the grade and falling within the scope of the post, as requested by management.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer. To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Deanna Clarke on 020 8514 9152 or Email DeannaC@4recruitmentservices.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's