4Recruitment Services are a multi award winning recruitment agency, we are one of the 29 agencies throughout the UK to be on approved national frameworks including Crown Commercial Services, Health Trust Europe and the NHS CPP.
We are now on the lookout for a Senior Bookings Officer to join the team!
Salary is £20,000 (Negotiable)
This will be for Maternity Cover - From Mid-August for 52 weeks - 37.5 Hrs - Monday to Friday
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established recruitment agency, who offers an excellent salary, benefits and working environment.
Responsibilities include: -
- Building relationships with nurse banks
- Develop relationships with sub-contractors to ensure we are sent staff availability to book
- Speak with the new sub-contractors through the booking process, availability sheet, checklists, compliance requirements & out of hour procedures
- Gain extensive knowledge of the NHS, Framework agreements, monitor cap rates and DOH so when speaking to sub-contractors or Nurse banks you are confident about issues being discussed
- Ensure all checklists are completed correctly and saved for future reference
- NMC check all nurses sent over- Copy saved in the folder
- DBS web check completed on all staff sent over- Copy saved in the folder
- Ensure all availability is updated on the shared sheet and staff are booked
- Bookings added onto our inhouse portal
- Research the trusts, gather information based on wards, accommodation, transport links and locality
- Research and understand the different grades, specialties and compliance needed for each role
- Be proactive and contact the nurse banks on a regular basis to pick up on any additional roles that haven't been sent out, areas they are struggling with or anything else that they need assistance with
- Be proactive and contact the Sub-contractors on a regular basis to check that everything is ok, if they have anyone available for lines of work, if they require any assistance and any other areas they can help with
- Ensure each NHS portal is checked regularly, and shifts are released to sub-contractors on a daily basis
- 40 outbound quality calls per day
- Shifts distributed to sub-contractors within 5 minutes of being sent out from the trust
- Supporting colleagues
- Assist with out of hours' support as required
- Other duties as required
Experience and skills required: -
- Minimum 6 months NHS Nursing Experience in the same role or as a Recruitment Consultant
- Microsoft Office Competent - Excel/Word/Outlook
- Organised and Proactive
Working for 4Recruitment Services: -
- Competitive basic salary and commission
- On-going training and development
- Career progression routes
- 20 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Team incentives
- Team nights out
- Recognition and rewards
Are you prepared to rise to the challenges of working in the high pressure, results driven world of recruitment?
To find out more information please contact Kasey Sanders on 0208 514 9136
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. We are an equal opportunity