Senior CAD Technician - Structures and Drainage
|Job Title:||Senior CAD Technician - Structures and Drainage|
|Salary:||£30 - 35 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Harry Cavell|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
We are currently looking for a Senior CAD Technician – Structures and Drainage. You will be working based in Chichester.
Monday - Friday
09:00am - 17:00pm
Pay rate up to £35ph via umbrella
- You will need to be proficient in preparing CAD drawings for a range of Highway Engineering disciplines including reinforced concrete detailing. You will have the ability to work on your own initiative and identify areas for improvement. You will need to use your great communication skills to liaise effectively with a range of customers and colleagues.
- You must be able to process data and interpret complex information to produce accurate and high quality drawings and documents with limited guidance. You will need to be effective in planning and organising your work to meet set targets.
- Preparation of drawings, schedules, and other electronic designs.
- Professional and technical competence in CAD and information management.
- Ensure drawings are appropriate, are checked and meet the expected levels of technical quality
- Support the delivery of the business’ Sustainability activities
- Knowledge and application of CDM and H&S legislation and experience identifying hazards on drawings.
- Experience of requirements of Highway Design Standards (DMRB) and procedures
- Knowledge of the use of computer design tools (Key Lines, Key Post, Key Accident Key Sign, GIS etc.)
- Carry out computer based designs using Computer Aided Design (CAD) or GIS based plan preparations, in order to complete plan presentations. Operate appropriate IT systems including CAD or GIS.
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills in order to interact effectively with a range of customers and create effective working relationships. Maintain key working relationships with internal customers and colleagues.
- Provide mentoring, coaching and/or on the job training to staff to encourage their development.
- Responsible for the care of, accuracy, confidentiality, security and maintenance of admin related manual and/or computerised information.
- Remain up to date and compliant with all relevant legislation, organisational procedures, policies and professional codes of conduct in order to uphold standards of best practice. Additionally, to assist the team to remain up to date and compliant.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Harry Cavell on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available