Senior Call Handler Responder - Derby
|Job Title:||Senior Call Handler Responder - Derby|
|Salary:||£14.50 - 14.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Senior Call Handler Responder – Derby (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Rate: £14.50ph
To be responsible for leading, supervising the Carelink team in the provision of a customer focused 24/7 professional telecare alarm service. To ensure that Carelink provides an efficient, effective, courteous and professional service to all service to care alarm users and other services
- Work a rotational shift pattern on a rota basis covering days afternoons and night shifts including weekends and bank holidays 365 days of the year and be required to work an alternative shift patterns as and when the needs of the business require, this may be at short notice
- To contribute to the effective running of the service area through attendance at meetings and training events as required including attendance on nondesignated working days. • To provide operational support for the Carelink service with particular emphasis on providing guidance and direction in the installation, testing and maintenance of Telecare and Telehealth equipment. The provision of the 24/7 emergency response service and to give direction to the call handling team
- Guide, develop and motivate a team to ensure that the service is seen as leading edge both from within and outside the organisation.
- Monitor and review performance of individuals and teams through the analysis of key data in order to produce relevant and meaningful reporting statistics.
- Monitor individual performance of staff members and effectively deal with any areas of underperformance or quality issues.
- Ensure staff are fully trained in all aspects of service delivery, processes and procedures and provide coaching and support where shortfalls in competency are identified.
- Identify training needs for team development and ensure mandatory training is completed and refreshed as required.
- Support with the provision of statistical and management information as it affects the operation of Carelink.
- Actively promote the ethos of continuous service improvement by encouraging team working and openness in which all employees share a common sense of purpose to improve service user’s quality of life.
- To provide support and guidance to staff when required covering a 7 day a week period
- Monitor standards of service delivery to ensure compliance to the TSA (Telecare Services Association) accredited standards.
- Support the process of work allocation and scheduling of appointments for individual team members and oversee workloads to ensure tasks are completed to agreed standards.
- To take referrals from both service users, health, social care and other agencies and schedule appointments, visits, installations as necessary, using social care database and other systems available
- Carry out risk assessments to ensure compliance with Health and Safety and other Corporate processes and legislation
- Provide supervisory support and guidance for the invoicing process within Carelink
- Ensure an adequate level of cover is always maintained across the service working with the Telecare Support Managers.
- Contribute to the induction, training and development of staff within the team. To include and be involved in job chats and one to one supervisions with the team. Ensuring staff are fully competent in all aspects of service delivery.
- Oversee the accuracy of data inputting into the call handling system and put into place any measures necessary to improve standards.
- Support the process for testing equipment installed in service users’ homes, fault find and take necessary action to rectify any faults identified.
- Working at an identified back up site to ensure an effective call handling back-up service is in place and regularly tested.
- Oversee the Carelink Lone Worker monitoring service, putting processes in place to ensure accuracy of data and effective protocols in the event of alerts being raised.
- YOU MUST BE ABLE TO WORK 12 HR SHIFTS INCLUDING NIGHT SHIFTS AND HOLD A FULL MANUAL DRIVING LICENCE
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Parbej Miah 020 8514 9117.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Governance Officer - Derby
Salary: £11.59 - 11.59 per hour
Senior Accountant - Leicester
Salary: £23.58 - 23.58 per hour
Payroll and Pension Consultant - Twickenham
Salary: £33 per hour
Executive Support Officer - Brixton
Salary: £160 per day
Pest Control Officer - Enfield
Salary: £17 per hour