Senior Care Assistant
|Job Title:||Senior Care Assistant|
|Location:||Isle of Wight|
|Salary:||£11 - 12 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
We are currently looking for a Senior Care Assistant to work with one of our clients based in Isle of Wight. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
09:00 - 17:00
Pay rates between £11 - £12ph
- To work as a member of a staff team who offer residential and short break support to disabled children, who may have complex medical conditions and/or behaviours that challenge.
- To lead shifts of care support staff to ensure the children has an outstanding experience either living at Beaulieu House or accessing a short break stays.
- To work effectively with children with learning disabilities who may also have a range of other additional needs e.g. Autism, behaviours that challenge, physical disability, sensory impairment, etc.
- To administer medication both routinely and in emergency.
- To lead in an emergency to ensure the child's welfare and safety are prioritised
- To offer each child a wide range of activities and leisure opportunities appropriate to his/her needs, choice and personal development.
- To ensure the child's voice and wishes are recorded and acted upon.
- To work in partnership with parents and other agencies as link workers to the child under the supervision of the assistant team leader.
- To work within the framework of the 1989 Children’s Act and Children's Homes Regulations  under guidance and supervision of the Assistant Team Manager.
- To supervise staff ensuring the quality of care to children receiving services at Beaulieu.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Community Care Assistant - Dudley
Salary: £10.41 - 10.41 per hour
Retirement Living Assistant
Salary: £9.50 - 11.50 per hour
Quality and Contract Officer - Nottinghamshire
Salary: £14.38 - 14.38 per hour
Family Support Worker - Redbridge
Salary: £15.07 - 15.07 per hour
Outreach Support Worker
Salary: £11.00 - 13.50 per hour