|Job Title:||Senior Carer|
|Salary:||£10.75 - 10.75 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Toni Dunkley|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Senior Carer - Waltham Forest
Salary: £10.75 an Hour
Full-Time (36 hours)
Contract: 3 months – Possibly beyond
We are urgently recruiting Senior Carers and Support Workers for the Whipps Cross Hospital. Applicants must be prepared to work in a hospital environment and be immediately available.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Able to input into the assessment from observations and discussions with the individual.
- Assisting with triaging of patients from hospitals to their home.
- Meeting any ongoing care needs.
- Ideal relevant care NVQ but good experience suffice.
- Whips Cross Hospital into the Waltham Forest community.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area.
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme.
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Liam Heddle on 0208 911 1083.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available