Senior Clinical Psychologist
|Job Title:||Senior Clinical Psychologist|
|Salary:||£23.00 - 28.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Madison Yuill|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
JOB TITLE: Senior Clinical Psychologist
PLACEMENT: ASAP. 35 hours a week
PAY RATE: PAYE from £23 per hour and Umbrella from £28.50 per hour
4Recruitment Services are seeking a Senior Clinical Psychologist to provide a clinical psychology service to adults and teenagers in transition in Islington with global learning disability, providing psychological assessment and treatment and offering advice and consultation on clients’ psychological care to referrers, non-psychologist colleagues and other, non-professional carers.
The post holder needs to provide specialist consultation on and lead on the development of an agreed designated area of the service.
Camden & Islington Foundation Trust and the London Boroughs of Camden and Islington are working in partnership to provide Mental Health Services. Employees from all the participating organisations work closely together and have joint management and supervision arrangements. You may, therefore, be managed by a manager who is not employed by Camden & Islington Foundation Trust.
All staff employed or seconded directly to Camden & Islington Foundation Trust regardless of the band or clinical grade will be required to work within the clinical and operational structures. The job description reflects the generic level of core competencies, skills and experience required to undertake the duties that are consummate to the band or grade.
This job is located in the Islington Learning Disabilities Partnership
MAIN DUTIES/REPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- To provide psychological assessments of referred customers, using interview, formal psychometric and other assessment methods as appropriate.
- To formulate and devise psychological treatment and management plans for referred customers with a range of problems of severity and complexity, including those with complex behaviours that challenge and / or mental ill-health, and to provide psychological treatment for such customers, using a range of psychological interventions appropriate to the service.
- To provide psychological advice, guidance and consultation to other professionals, to assist in the formulation, diagnosis and treatment of customers with complex health needs and high risk presentations.
- To provide a clinical service in an agreed designated area of specialism (e.g. systemic approaches, positive behavioural support, psychodynamic psychotherapy)
- To provide reports and communicate in a skilled and sensitive manner concerning the assessment, formulation and treatment plans of customers.
- To liaise with other health and social care staff, from a range of agencies, in the care provided to customers
- To provide professional and clinical supervision of clinical and counselling psychologists, trainee clinical and counselling psychologists, and, where required, of assistant psychologists or undergraduate placement students
- To lead on the development of an agreed designated area of the service
- To propose and develop policies for the provision of an agreed designated area of the service, and to monitor service provision within this agreed area of service, ensuring practice meets best professional and evidence-based standards
- To manage assistant psychologists, other assistant practitioners and other staff as appropriate
- To undertake appropriate research and provide research advice to other staff undertaking research
- To participate in and contribute to clinical audit and service evaluation with colleagues within the service, to help evaluate and improve service provision.
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
- HCPC registered
- Experience in a Senior Clinical/Counselling Psychologist role
- Individuals with a strong grasp of various evidence-based psychological therapy models
- Demonstrable skills & experience and knowledge of working in a fast moving, often challenging team-working environment.
- Enhanced DBS Check
A full job description is available upon request.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy in further detail or any other vacancies , please contact our Team on 0800 988 6307 or email email@example.com.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Senior Public Health Specialist (PO7)
Salary: £197 - 248 per day
Education Health and Care (EHC) Plan Writer (Grade 7)
Salary: £12.00 - 15.50 per hour
Salary: £16 - 20 per hour
Public Health Consultant C03
Salary: £61 - 77 per hour
Enablement Support Worker
Salary: £12.33 - 12.33 per hour