Senior Customer Service Advisor - Cambridge
|Job Title:||Senior Customer Service Advisor - Cambridge|
|Salary:||£17.55 - 17.55 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Deanna Clarke|
|Job Published:||6 days ago|
Senior Customer Service Advisor/Training Support Officer – Cambridge
Location: Mandela House, CB2 1BY – office based and remote working
Contract: 3-month contract with possibility to extend
Hours: 37 hours per week
Pay: up to 17.55ph (depending on experience)
To effectively provide a high-quality advice, information and transactional service to customers covering a wide range of services provided by the Council through telephone, electronic and face-to-face channels. Assist the team leader in guiding, coaching, mentoring, and training team members. To handle more specialist enquiries as designated.
The primary purpose of the role is to:
- Participate in a rota to cover the general reception desk, front service desks and telephone workstations, providing cover across the service centre as daily demand requires.
- To have expert knowledge of and experience with Council Tax, Housing Benefit, and the Council Tax Reduction scheme.
- Record accurate and timely statistical information
- To ensure that as many enquiries as possible are resolved appropriately and satisfactorily at the first point of contact in line with Customer Service Standards
- Receive and assist visitors telephoning and visiting the Council to ensure customers receive a comprehensive and accurate service
- Use IT and telephony systems to manage and record enquiries and retrieve information to resolve customer enquiries
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Deanna Clarke on 020 8514 9152 or Email DeannaC@4recruitmentservices.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's