Senior Family Support Worker
|Job Title:||Senior Family Support Worker|
|Salary:||£22 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Madison Yuill|
|Job Published:||25 days ago|
JOB TITLE: Senior Family Support Worker
LOCATION: Lewisham, London
PLACEMENT: From 1st March 2021
PAY RATE: Umbrella rate from £22 per hour
4Recruitment Services are seeking to recruit a Senior Family Support Worker for our client based in Lewisham, London.
As a Senior Family Support Worker you will need to have a lot of experience in Early Help, family support work, supervising 3 - 4 family support workers. No case holding, but can complete family support assessments and be have experience in overseeing all cases.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- To undertake early help assessments and draw up a plan of intervention to improve outcomes for the child and their family within the framework of Early Help.
- To be responsible for providing advice and support to allocated families.
- To assess, plan and develop effective coping strategies for young people and parents in crisis.
- To enable, facilitate and assist the young person and their family through direct work in accordance with the planned intervention.
- To co-ordinate and facilitate team around the family (TAF) meetings in order to identify and plan the most appropriate interventions to support the child and their family.
- To maintain accurate records of all work undertaken on behalf of the Directorate.
- To ensure that service users are aware of their right to complain about the service they receive.
- To produce case reports and correspondence for a variety of readership, including meetings, conferences, other agencies and service users.
- To ensure that all work is undertaken in compliance with policies, procedures, guidance and legislation.
- To ensure that the needs of service users from all communities are addressed and that close attention is paid to equalities issues in all aspect of work.
- To participate in duty systems for the service unit, as appropriate.
- To develop and maintain effective working relationships at appropriate levels with other agencies relevant to the work of the unit.
- To take responsibility for one’s own, and others safety, by ensuring that team members and other staff are not knowingly exposed to risk of violence.
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
- Must have relevant experience relating to this role
- Relevant substantial post qualifying experience of working with children and families in the community within a family support context.
- Substantial experience of multi-agency working to develop integrated services for children and families
- Experience of analysing local needs through consultation and planning and developing services to address those needs
- Extensive knowledge of child and family development
- Knowledge of: early help assessments & processes; relevant frameworks; current legislation relating to children & families aged 0 -25 years; safeguarding & promoting the welfare of children & vulnerable adults
- Enhanced DBS check for Children & Adults
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy in further detail or any other vacancies , please contact our Team on 0800 988 6307 or email email@example.com.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's