Senior Family Support Worker - Children & Young People - Haringey
|Job Title:||Senior Family Support Worker - Children & Young People - Haringey|
|Salary:||£21.77 - 27.18 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||19 days ago|
Senior Family Support Worker – Children & Young People – Haringey
Are you a passionate, dedicated Senior Family Support Worker looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Senior Family Support Worker to work in Children & Young People’s Service/Early Help & Prevention Service/Locality Teams in Haringey.
To improve outcomes for vulnerable children, young people and families in Haringey
Pay Rates: £21.77 - £27.18 per hour (Umbrella Rate)
Responsibilities of a Senior Family Support Worker: (Full Job Description Available)
- Oversee delivery of early help assessments with families and other professionals, which identify individual needs of all family members and family dynamics.
- Manage the delivery of family support work and evidence based interventions with children, young people and families through group work and one-to-one support, and ensure timely access to interventions provided by other agencies.
- Manage a small caseload of families with additional needs and/ or multiple and complex needs.
- Support the establishment of a Haringey Early Help Outcomes Framework by ensuring team members evidence the impact of early help, through use of agreed tools to record and track change in families’ outcomes.
- Recognised professional qualification in relevant discipline (e.g. family support, education, social care) or comparable skills and knowledge acquired through frontline experience.
- Detailed understanding of full range of issues facing children, young people and/ or families.
- Safeguarding and child protection legislation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Right to Live and Work in the UK
- Current DBS on the Update Service
What we offer:
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any friends or colleagues.
If you would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to Kasey Sanders Or email on, email@example.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's