Senior Housing Officer - Haringey
|Job Title:||Senior Housing Officer - Haringey|
|Salary:||£26.93 - 26.93 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||11 days ago|
Senior Housing Officer – Haringey (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £26.93ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
To support the Tenancy Team Manager leading a team of officers delivering neighbourhood, tenancy, and housing management services to a locality (East, West or Central) ensuring tenants are well cared for, neighborhoods are clean and safe and resident satisfaction is high.
- To oversee the provision of a high level tenancy management service within the area, ensuring satisfactory outcomes and resolutions in accordance with Homes for Haringey policy. Contribute to the management of emergency issues, attending on site as required and ensuring tenancy management is able to respond effectively.
- To lead on the delivery of tenancy management solutions including enforcing tenancy conditions and investigation and action on anti-social behaviour; tenancy fraud investigations; unauthorised occupancy; safeguarding and tenancy sustainment, rehousing, compliance, engagement and general housing matters.
- Manage a caseload of complex issues, working with direct reports, colleagues and other agencies to progress to satisfactory resolution.
- Advise and support colleagues to deliver excellent services acting as a source of expertise about law, policy and best practice
- Work with colleagues to ensure the service has a comprehensive and effective set of policies and procedures
- Contribute to the development and delivery of strategies and actions to manage tenancies effectively.
- Support colleagues in the service to ensure performance targets are met and there is continuous improvement in service delivery that improves resident satisfaction
- To identify and deal with safeguarding issues that may arise, including making referrals to appropriate agencies such as social services, the mental health team, etc.
- To attend resident association meetings developing strong and committed partnerships with RAs, Leaseholder groups, Advocates, and other recognised bodies on matters relevant to tenancy management. This will include attending meetings outside normal working hours, as deemed appropriate.
- To manage the performance of the neighbourhood housing team, taking a pro-active role in the delivery of the team’s work plan, goals and values, providing inspirational behaviour, role modelling, optimism and purpose.
- To provide staff leadership and maximise resident satisfaction to ensure that the organisation’s strategic objectives and goals regarding a customer- focused service, are achieved.
- In liaison with the team manager to set challenging targets and objectives for the team; undertake regular monitoring to ensure they are achieved and take appropriate action to improve performance or deal with any performance issues.
- To manage the team properly and effectively, carrying out regular 1-2-1 meetings and supporting staff with solutions on case work, carrying out performance appraisals, identifying training and development needs and promptly addressing sickness and performance issues in order to maximise staff potential and motivation.
- To work in collaboration with other departments and external agencies, attending relevant meetings to represent the tenancy team and HfH.
- To engage effectively with Members, engaged residents, and external partners attending RA meetings and working alongside resident engagement to improve engagement and involvement for residents.
- To represent the service positively and professional at all levels, and delivering excellent customer-focused services use feedback to effect improvements.
- To meet all performance targets set, and use performance information to support learning and improvement.
- To maintain proper systems to monitor and process a number of tenancy management key performance indicators and providing statistical information and report.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Share this Job
Housing Officer - Sutton
Salary: £15.18 - 15.18 per hour
Housing Development Assistant - Vale of Glamorgan
Vale of Glamorgan
Salary: £11 - 18 per hour
Housing Solutions Assistant - Hammersmith & Fulham
Hammersmith & Fulham
Salary: £16.02 - 16.02 per hour
Legal Officer - Bury
Salary: £25 per hour
Talk to a Consultant
Talk to Parbej Miah, the specialist consultant managing this position
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 0208 514 9117