QSW | SOT/Practice Manager | Newham
4Social Work are currently looking for an experienced Practice Manager/Senior Occupational Therapist within the area of Newham.
The Practice Manager/Senior Occupational Therapist will be working within a very attractive and very recognised location within the UK.
This role is £32ph
- To be the senior occupational therapist, to provide an efficient and effective occupational therapy service to individuals within our In-Patient unit, day service, rehabilitation and fitness service and domiciliary setting.
- To assess individuals level of function, set realistic goals, and implement timely occupational therapy treatment programmes with the aim of improving independence, function and quality of life.
- To Expedite the safe and satisfactory discharge of individuals where appropriate.
- To support the services by providing assessments in patients homes as required.
- To use advanced clinical reasoning skills and make sound clinical decisions and communicate these to MDT.
- Degree / Diploma in Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registration
- Must have some NHS experience
- Working with older people in a rehabilitation setting
If you are looking for your next role, whether newly qualified or at management level, please contact Charlotte Park on 0208 911 1085
Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Social Work is an equal opportunities employer.
Who Cares? We Do.