Senior Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist- Walthamstow
|Job Title:||Senior Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist- Walthamstow|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Occupational Therapist/ Physiotherapist - Reablement Service- Walthamstow
Are you a passionate, dedicated Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting for OT’s or Physios to work with the reablement service in and around Walthamstow.
Pay Rate: £27.00 - £33.36 per hour (Umbrella Rates)
What you will be doing:
- We are looking for an experienced Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist to join a small project team to promote single handed care by optimising the way care is delivered through training and the provision of equipment
- You will complete moving and handling assessments with customers and explore innovative and creative ways to support the person in a person centred and dignified way and ensure best value.
- You will work with Help to Live at Home Alliance providers and health and social care staff providing training and advice on single handed moving and handling techniques.
- You will need excellent knowledge and experience of moving and handling in the community to model good practice and support other members of the team.
- You will have experience in training others and be able to collate and analyse data
- Mon - Sun service with weekend rota. When working weekends staff gets days off in the week.
- Must have a valid Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC) registration
- The candidate must have excellent knowledge of Care Act 2014, Mental Capacity and safeguarding
What we offer:
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform.
- Flexible hours
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
If you are an Experienced Occupational Therapist (OT) and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to The Care Team Or email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available