Senior Policy Planner - Hackney
|Job Title:||Senior Policy Planner - Hackney|
|Salary:||£28 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Senior Policy Planner – Hackney (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £28.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
To facilitate the development of Planning policy such as the production of Development Plan Documents: Area Action Plans (AAPs), Supplementary Planning Documents (SPDs), planning briefs and Neighbourhood Plans.
To provide planning policy expertise on a range of policy issues, and the implementation of Council, public and/or private sector development schemes and regeneration initiatives in the Borough partnership working with key stakeholders.
To implement projects and programmes to produce Neighbourhood and specific Area Action Plans as required by the Strategic Planning Manager to agreed timescales.
To contribute to the identification, promotion, effective management, development and delivery of major projects across the Borough.
To contribute to the development of strategies for service improvements, service development and the achievement of Council, departmental and customer objectives as they apply to the function area.
- To lead and manage a project team, responsible for programme planning of Neighbourhood Plans and Area Action Plans.
- To procure and manage consultants to provide survey and evidence based studies and site development guidance as required.
- To actively contribute to the management of the Strategic Planning Team, deputising for the Strategic Planning Manager as required, and to participate in service-wide, divisional, directorate and Council-wide developments and initiatives in pursuit of the Council’s aims and objectives.
- To supervise and motivate others to achieve, ensuring staff within the team are aware of standards, expectations and timescales, and to establish clear lines of responsibility and accountability, building trust, good morale and teamwork.
- To actively consider new and innovative ways of doing things, learning from others, recognising and promoting the positive benefit of change to improve services and achieve goals.
- To work as part of the multi-disciplinary teams to enable the breakdown of Directorate barriers and encourage the concept of both internal and external partnership working.
- To ensure compliance with the Council’s performance and project management standards and take the appropriate action to address issues that may arise.
- To ensure high levels of integrity and probity are maintained in the delivery of services so as to promote public and stakeholder confidence
- To be responsible and accountable for procurement and management of specific finance and budgets.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Intervention Officer - Hackney
Salary: £27 per hour
Business Support Officer - Hackney
Salary: £22 per hour
Licensing Enforcement Officer - Harrogate
Salary: £17 per hour
Finance Assistant - Ilford
Salary: £15 per hour
Homeless officer -Islington
Salary: £25 per hour