Senior Practitioner | Adults Services Team | Hackney
We require an experienced Senior Practitioner to work within an Adults Services Team based within Hackney. To be successful for this role, you are required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Senior Practitioner experience of working within an adults services Team.
Contract – Salary range is £32 per hour - 37 hours per week
As a Senior Practitioner, you will already have highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work practice. Your advanced expertise and knowledge will help you to take the lead on the most complex cases within the department.
This is a varied and challenging role where you will have shared responsibility for leading and managing less experience staff. You will have a key role in researching and sharing up to date social work practice alongside creating a clear vision for the future and ensuring the best outcomes for adults.
You will have strong written and verbal skills as you will need to prepare and deliver care proceedings to conferences and court hearings. In return, we will offer excellent learning and development opportunities, regular supervision meetings and an approachable and supportive management team.
The successful Senior Practitioner will have experience of:
- Risk assessment in relation to individuals, families and other groups
- Court Work and Final Evidence
- Applying knowledge and research to correctly evaluate and signpost cases
- Working with Adults
- Short term interventions
- Devising packages of care
- Keeping accurate records
- Supervising staff as required
To apply for this role you must have:
- 2 Years Post Qualifying Social Work Experience
- Adult's Social Work Qualified
- Be HCPC Registered
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Full UK Driving Licence
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare professionals.
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Max Catherall on 0208 514 9176.