Senior Practitioner - Assessment & Intervention - Manchester City Council
|Job Title:||Senior Practitioner - Assessment & Intervention - Manchester City Council|
|Location:||Manchester City Centre|
|Salary:||£26.88 - 28.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Ben Smith|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Senior Practitioner - Intervention & Assessment - Manhester City Council
We require an experienced Social Worker to work within a Duty & Assessment/Children services Team based within Manchester City Council. To be successful for this role, you are required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Social Worker experience of working within a Duty & Assessment/Children’s Team.
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
- Visiting and interviewing clients to make assessments.
- Children's Services/Children in Need Experience
- Assessing priorities and writing reports to develop care plans.
- Accepting responsibility for actions in relation to the liberty or safety of clients in emergency situations.
- Including carers and clients' families in the assessment process in line with the Equal Opportunities Act 2004.
- Liaising with colleagues and other agencies as appropriate including domiciliary, day and residential services.
- A hospital social work team which is focused on arranging safe and timely discharges for service users
- Working on a duty Desk, Section 47s
- Working in a high paced team, Initial Assessments
- Liaising with Clients and Professionals/Agencies
- Chairing Child Protection Core Groups
- Supervised contact, Risk Assessments
To apply for this role you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
Salary range is from £26.88 - 28.00 ph on a 3 month locum basis.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Ben on 0208-911-1085
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Social Worker - Referral and Assessment - Somerset
Salary: £35 per hour
Salary: £165.77 - 165.77 per day
Social Worker - Kingston upon Thames
Kingston upon Thames
Salary: £30 per hour
Salary: £28 - 35 per hour
Approved Mental Health Professional-AMHP -Hammersmith&Fulham
Hammersmith & Fulham
Salary: £35 per hour