Social Worker or Senior Practitioner | Child Protection | Southend (Permanent)
4Recruitment Services require an experienced Social Worker or Senior Practitioner to work within a Child Protection team based within Walsall. The Successful Social Worker or Senior Practitioner will be required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Social Worker experience of working within a Child Protection team.
The successful Social Worker or Senior Practitioner will have experience of:
- Managing a large caseload
- Conducting Section 47's
- Court Work
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Child Protection
- Looked After Children
To apply for this the Social Worker or Senior Practitioner must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
- Be a car driver
Salary is £Negotiable.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare Professionals.
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area:
Please contact Max Catherall on 020 8514 9176.