Senior Practitioner | Emergency Duty Team | Chelmsford
We require an experienced Senior Practitioner to work within an Emergency Duty Team in Chelmsford.
To be successful for this role, you are required to have a minimum of 2 years' recent experience of working as a Senior Practitioner.
37 hours a week - Permanent - Full-Time
The successful Senior Practitioner will have experience of: -
- Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating treatment
- Negotiating for and co-ordinating the application of resources enabling individuals to maximize their independence
- Emergency Duty Services
- Managing a caseload which will include some of the most challenging and marginalized service users or those with particularly complex problems in situations where personal liberty or safety is at stake
- Taking part in the Duty Rota on a weekly basis
To apply for this role you must have: -
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Emergency Duty Services Experience
- Be AMHP Warranted
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
- Be a car driver
Salary is £35 - £40 per hour.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Max Catherall on 0208 514 9176.