Senior Practitioner | Family & Childrens | Tower Hamlets
We require an experienced Senior Practitioner to work within a Family and Childrens team based within Tower Hamlets. To be successful for this role, you are required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Senior Practitioner of working within a Children and Families team.
The successful Senior Practitioner will have experience of:
- Working on a duty Desk
- Section 47s
- Working in a high paced team
- Family Assessments
- Initial Assessments
- Liaising with Clients and Professionals/Agencies
- Chairing Child Protection Core Groups
- Supervised contact
- Risk Assessments
To apply for this role you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
- Be a car driver
Salary is £32ph
4Social Work is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and care professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Social Work Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Social Work is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Charlotte Park on 0208 911 1085.
Who Cares? We Do.