Senior Practitioner - Family Support & Protection Team
|Job Title:||Senior Practitioner - Family Support & Protection Team|
|Salary:||£190 - 237 per day|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
We are currently looking for a Senior Practitioner – Family Support & Protection Team to work with one of our clients based in Chelmsford. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift Times may vary
Day rates paying up to £237 per day
To hold and sustain a caseload consisting of the most sensitive, “complex and difficult” cases to which the post holder is able to bring to bear the highest standards of professional ability and a considerable depth of knowledge in relevant legislation in policy and practice methods. To provide a focus of specialist advice and professional consultation for Social Workers and contribute to the development of practice standards within the service.
- To function as a flexible, influential and supportive practitioner within the requirements of ECC policies and procedures.
- Operates on a countywide basis across service areas and work in partnership with diverse range of external organisations.
- Indirectly accountable for provision of services and budgetary expenditure by recommending options leading to quality outcomes.
- Personal autonomy and responsibility for analysis, planning, execution and evaluation of complex cases.
- Accountable for own judgment and decisions in high-risk social work cases.
- Personal responsibility for the professional guidance issued to colleagues.
- Actively participate in practice research and determine the appropriate method of disseminating research findings for local, regional and national settings.
- To maintain an up to date record of activity on case files, produce reports, attend court and give verbal presentations as required. To participate actively in case discussions, legal case discussions, Child Protection conferences, Statutory Reviews, etc.
- Represent ECC in court proceedings as an “expert witness”.
- Establish and maintain effective systems of quality assurance and quality controls for recording guidance issued and evaluating outcomes.
- Critically appraise the quality of own/others practice and challenge this within identified forums.
- To maintain a current and active interest and knowledge in such legislation and policy changes, research findings and practice developments, from a wide field, as are relevant to the post holders’ clients group responsibilities including training and other professional development opportunities.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Ben Smith on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Senior Social Worker - Family Safeguarding Team
Salary: £37 per hour
Senior Practitioner - Adults Safeguarding/MASH Team
Salary: £34.89 - 34.89 per hour
Qualified Social Worker - Child Protection Locality Team
Salary: £35 per hour
Qualified Social worker in a Child Protection team
Salary: £39.87 - 39.87 per hour
Team Manager - Adult Care and Support
Salary: £38 - 45 per hour