Senior Practitioner | Family Support (Safeguarding) | Three Rivers, Hemel Hempstead
We require an experienced Senior Practitioner to work within a Family Support (Safeguarding) Team based within Three Rivers, Hemel Hempstead. To be successful for this role, you are required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Senior Practitioner experience of working within a Family Support (Safeguarding) Team.
Permanent – Salary range is £34,106 - 38,052 per year - 37 hours per week
The successful Senior Practitioner will have experience of:
- Carrying out single assessments, Working with disabled children
- Short breaks and direct payments, Excellent written skills
- Child Protection, Supporting Families
- Undertaking child protection investigations and assessments of risk/need, for cases which meet agreed threshold
- Work closely with adult’s specialists to develop creative multi-disciplinary care plans for children who are subject to child protection or child in need plans
- Inform the Team Manager when they consider care/PLO proceedings may need to be initiated
- Undertake assessments and recommend to the practice manager the appropriate level of intervention and service provision
To apply for this role you must have:
- 2 Years Post Qualifying Social Work Experience
- Children’s Social Work Qualified
- Be HCPC Registered
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Relevant Experience working with a Family Support Team or Locality Team
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Must have Experience in Section 47
- Welcome Payment of £1000 (After 6 months Satisfactory Service)
- Market Forces Payment of £5,000 Per Year (Paid Monthly)
- Relocation Package of up to £6,000 (Those choosing to re-locate – Subject to T’s & C’s)
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare professionals.
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on 0208 911 1091.