Senior Practitioner - Family Support Service
|Job Title:||Senior Practitioner - Family Support Service|
|Salary:||£33.42 - 33.42 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Senior Practitioner - Family Support Service. You will be working in Oxford for the council.
Monday - Friday
Pay rates up to £33.42ph
- To contribute to and apply the Council’s strategy to support vulnerable children and families.
- To ensure service is delivered in line with Oxfordshire’s principles and values of working with partners, children and families
- To provide timely support and interventions to vulnerable families to address safeguarding concerns and reduce risks to children and young people
- To provide case work to children, young people and families who meet the threshold for the service, these will include children and young people whose needs approach but do not reach the thresholds for statutory intervention ( as defined by the matrix of needs) , and those who require a statutory response through CIN, CP or LAC.
- To offer a range of group programmes to children, young people and families who meet the threshold for the service
- To ensure continuity/consistency in delivery of service by supervising staff as delegated by the practice manager
- To assist Practice and Team Manager by contributing to the planning and development of the service and to assist the management of the workflow.
- Undertake effective assessment of need, analysis and management of risk for allocated children.
- Conduct statutory work with children who are subject to Child In Need plans, Child Protection Plans or children who are Looked After up to the point that permanency plans are put in place.
- Carry out statutory visits, monitor and assess children’s safety and welfare and act promptly on any concerns.
- Take responsibility for cases until they are closed or referred to another service. Including the escalation of cases to appropriate statutory and specialist teams such as Youth Offending Service, Looked After Children/Leaving Care and the de-escalation of statutory cases to workers in the Family Support Service or universal services.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with children and young people, their families and carers: providing advice and support and helping resolve conflict, where appropriate.
- Help children and young people, families, carers and communities to make informed choices and decisions, enabling them to clarify and express their needs and contribute to service planning..
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available