Senior Practitioner - Family Support Team
|Job Title:||Senior Practitioner - Family Support Team|
|Salary:||£35 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Senior Practitioner – Family Support Team to work with one of our clients based in Thurrock. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift Times may vary
Pay rates paying up to £35ph
- To safeguard vulnerable children and young people
- To provide high quality, research based casework service to all children & family service users and hold cases that consist mainly of the most complex family situations
- To offer consultation, support, specialist advice and joint working to colleagues within Children’s Services
- To promote children living with their family where safe to do so
- To work with colleagues to achieve service plan objectives/targets.
- To participate in one to one Performance Development Reviews/Appraisals and contribute to the identification of your own and team development needs.
- To actively promote the Council's Equal Opportunity Policy and Diversity Strategy and observe the standard of conduct which prevents discrimination taking place.
- To ensure full compliance with the Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974, the Council's Health and Safety Policy and all locally agreed safe methods of work
- To fully understand, and be aware of, the Council's commitment to the Section 17 duty of the Crime & Disorder Act 1998 to prevent crime and disorder.
- At the discretion of the Head of Service, such other activities as may from time to time be agreed consistent with the nature of the job described above.
- To carry a caseload of the most vulnerable complex children in need and children in care and ensure they receive a service that reflects the department’s commitment to safeguarding and putting the needs of individual children first.
- To demonstrate and model a high standard of practice under their own direction, that reflects a value based approach to working with children and their families and is child centred.
- To work with colleagues and other professionals in a range of organisations to develop a service that delivers the best possible outcomes for vulnerable children.
- To work in partnership with service users, to undertake focussed assessments, plans and reviews that have clear objectives and outcome measures.
- To work to high standards of customer care and to provide a respectful and sensitive service at all times.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Ben Smith on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Team Manager - Family Safeguarding Team
Salary: £40 per hour
Qualified Social Worker - Family Support Service
Salary: £37 per hour
Team Manager - Fostering Team
Salary: £40 per hour
Team Manager & Assistant Team Manager - Children Services
Salary: £39 - 44 per hour
Adults Mental Health Team Manager
Salary: £43.53 - 43.53 per hour