Senior Practitioner - Hospital Discharge Social Worker
|Job Title:||Senior Practitioner - Hospital Discharge Social Worker|
|Salary:||£34.89 - 34.89 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
We are currently looking for a Senior Practitioner – Hospital Discharge Social Worker to work with one of our clients based in Knowsley. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Pay rates - 34.89ph
- To provide professional, clinical and operational advice and leadership to a designated team within a neighbourhood, borough wide or hospital, for day to day issues in order to ensure delivery of high quality care.
- To monitor the level and quality of clinical / social work practice to ensure the service users’ care needs are met within the framework of the statutory responsibilities and Organisational/Department policies, procedures and guidelines.
- To carry a caseload appropriate to role in line with banding and professional expertise and to be accountable within their teams for the appropriate allocation of referrals/cases.
- To actively network with colleagues across the organisation and beyond in order to support local development projects and ensure compliance with current clinical practice and act as a strong advocate for partnership working and interdisciplinary care.
- To have active involvement with the majority of Continuing Care applications and chair case conferences as appropriate and give guidance and support to colleagues.
- Ensure the volume of work is appropriate to each team member and ensure the closure of intervention is appropriate and timely in line with requirements of contractual arrangements. To show that care packages (social care) reflect cost implications.
- To deputise for the operational manager when on annual leave, sickness, etc.
- To work collaboratively to ensure robust data quality. Update and amend as appropriate and undertake benchmarking work as required by the Operational Manager. Play an active role in developmental sub-group within the Department and the N.S.F for older people
- To participate in the development and planning of services, policies, procedures and guidelines and also patient literature supporting self-management.
- To chair Vulnerable Adults case conferences where appropriate and facilitate advocacy services on behalf of clients as appropriate to discipline.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available