Senior Practitioner | QSW | Leaving Care Team | Kings Lynn, Norfolk
4Recruitment Services require an experienced Senior Practitioner to work within a Leaving Care Team based within Norfolk. The Successful Senior Practitioner will be required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Practitioner experience of working within a Care Management Team.
As a Senior Practitioner, you will already have highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work practice. Your advanced expertise and knowledge will help you to take the lead on the most complex cases within the department.
This is a varied and challenging role where you will have shared responsibility for leading and managing less experience staff. You will have a key role in researching and sharing up to date social work practice alongside creating a clear vision for the future and ensuring the best outcomes for children and their families are realised.
You will need to provide professional and comprehensive casework to a caseload of young people appropriate to experience and capabilities. To ensure the highest of professional standards and good overall knowledge of relevant legislation regulation and practice methods.
You will have strong written and verbal skills as you will need to prepare and deliver care proceedings to conferences and court hearings. In return, we will offer excellent learning and development opportunities, regular supervision meetings and an approachable and supportive management team.
The successful Senior Practitioner will have:
- Experience of advocating on behalf of children, families and other agencies.
- Experience of offering therapeutic assessment to children.
- Experience of planning, executing and reviewing social work practice.
- Experience of preparing and presenting case conference reports.
- Experience of reviewing care packages.
- To demonstrate maintaining key performance indicators and ensuring timeliness of report/assessments
To apply for this the Senior Practitioner must have:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid HCPC registration
- Significant experience of working within child protection and safeguarding
- Knowledge of methods of social work intervention
- Must be able to visit locations within the Borough easily and travel outside the borough using public transport
- Contempory knowledge of social work & their social work applications i.e. attachment theory, enabling change, behaviour management.
Salary is £32 per hour.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare professionals.
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area:
Please contact Luke Mathurin on 0208 514 9134.