Senior Practitioner | Qualified Social Worker | Child Protection | Wolverhampton
4Recruitment Services require an experienced Senior Practitioner to work within a Child Protection team based within Wolverhampton. The Successful Social Worker will be required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Social Worker experience of working within a Child Protection team.
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
- Managing a large caseload
- Conducting Section 47's
- Court Work
- Working in a fast-paced environment
- Child Protection
- Looked After Children
To apply for this the Social Worker must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
- Be a car driver
Salary is £32.34 per hour
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare Professionals.
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Elliot Murphy on 0208 514 9151.