Senior Practitioner - Safeguarding Team
|Job Title:||Senior Practitioner - Safeguarding Team|
|Salary:||£40 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
We are currently looking for a number of Senior Practitioner - Safeguarding Team to work with our client based in Gloucester. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
08:30 AM - 17:00 PM
Pay rate - £40ph
- To provide a lead role in improving the quality of professional social work practice across the breadth of the case work cycle to children, young people and their families.
- To undertake complex casework arising within the children and families service
- To provide a needs-led, professional social work service to children, young people and their families, complying with legislative requirements and in accordance with established best practice.
- To be responsible for allocated cases including a complex caseload.
- To provide technical/professional expertise to less experienced social workers.
- To share/communicate a thorough working knowledge of relevant legislation, national standards, guidance, research, departmental policy and procedures.
- To provide quality assurance and coaching/mentoring to work colleagues.
- To take a ‘joined-up’ approach to ensuring the effectiveness of case working, actively promoting/encouraging effective partnership working with service users and other teams/agencies/organisations.
- Participates in the regular collection, collation and reporting of appropriate performance management information in accordance with statutory and organisational requirements.
- Actively participates in training and development activities.
- Represents the Department in meetings etc as required.
- Actively supports the Team Manager by undertaking any other duties commensurate with the job or needs of the service.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available