Senior Practitioners - Adults Services
|Job Title:||Senior Practitioners - Adults Services|
|Salary:||£30 - 32 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
We are currently looking for a Senior Practitioner – Adults Services to work with one of our clients based in Cardiff. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Pay rates between £30-£32ph
- Manage and monitor a workload of very high risk, complex cases and organise work activities taking into account the need to prioritise tasks and responsibilities.
- Lead investigations into allegations of adult abuse, implementing adult safeguarding procedures and resultant safeguarding strategies.
- Chair and facilitate planning and review meetings as required by Assistant Team Manager/Team Manager.
- Contribute to the budget management process.
- Use a range of methods to communicate effectively with people use services, eliciting the needs, wishes and feelings of all involved. o Undertake interviews, assessments, observations using appropriate frameworks and applying information gathering skills to formulate plans to meet assessed needs consistent with the function of the team.
- Contribute to the development of the organisations information strategy and systems, with particular priority given to maintaining data quality.
- Share information in ways that meet legal, ethical and agency requirements.
- Record information in a timely, respectful and accurate manner, writing records and reports for a variety of purposes and audiences, using language suited to function and using the required information management systems.
- Operate within the legal framework, departmental policies and procedures and demonstrate a clear understanding of their practical uses.
- Comply with the Council's Financial Regulations and Standing Orders.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available