Senior Project Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager|
|Salary:||£300 - 350 per day|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager to work with one of our clients based in Ilford. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
09:00 am - 17:00 pm
Temp Contract (3 months but could be extended)
Reporting directly to the Head of Capital, the postholder will lead the delivery of a range of projects within Council’s Housing and Education capital programmes, valued at c.£120m, and support the development and delivery of the Council’s regeneration programme including delivering housing through the Council’s wholly owned Development Company
- Support the development, implementation and review of a common methodology to the management of capital projects building upon the principles of intelligent client functions;
- Support the development and roll out a continuous training and development programme to ensure that all staff, including new starters, deliver projects in a consistent manner and to an agreed corporate standard;
- Support the effective monitoring and reporting of spend, progress and risks across the capital programme, escalating issues as required; and
- Support efforts to develop opportunities for the Council to sell capital project services to partners and third parties (i.e. schools, Vision, health partners etc).
- Responsibility for the management of all project staff, contractors and consultants appointed to support the delivery of relevant capital projects - setting targets, monitoring performance and taking corrective action as required;
- Support the development of the capital programmes in respect of Housing (including through the Council’s wholly owned Development Company), Education and Regeneration etc;
- Develop clear project briefs/specifications with sponsor departments to secure agreement on outputs, budgets and programmes for individual projects;
- Where required, support the development of capital project proposals in respect of regeneration, transformation, property maintenance etc, providing expert advice to colleagues to ensure that schemes can be effectively and efficiently delivered
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available