Senior Public Health Practitioner
|Job Title:||Senior Public Health Practitioner|
|Salary:||£27 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
We are currently looking for a Senior Public Health Practitioner to work with one of our clients based in Hampshire. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Pay rates - £27ph
- This is a Public Health post which will provide wide opportunities for developing a public health career, within a Local Authority context.
- The post holder will work within a team of public health staff, providing knowledge and experience at a Senior Public Health Practitioner level. They will be expected to have an influence on budgets and commissioning within a defined field of public health, and support the delivery of Public Health through practitioner activities such as health promotion and training.
- Develop the strategy for commissioning of public health services, within their areas of responsibility.
- Provide specialist public health advice across the council, including to key partners and senior colleagues, including Directors and Members.
- Ensure interventions are based on evidence of need lead through Public Health intelligence and professional expertise and aimed at improving Public Health outcomes.
- Prepare and reports and briefings for Members, senior management, programme boards and partnerships which include analysis of information and recommendations for corrective actions and continuous improvement.
- Ensure compliance with Council policies, standing orders, financial regulations and other requirements.
- Ensure compliance with the Data Protection Act and confidentiality policies.
- Ensure that all legislative and national and local policy in relation to Public Health Services is adhered to.
- To achieve agreed service area outcomes and personal appraisal targets with line manager.
- To undertake training and constructively participate in meetings, supervision, seminars and other events designed to improve communication and assist with the effective development of the post and post holder.
- Carry out any other duties as might be required within the remit and responsibilities of the post.
- Work within a flexible framework in order to meet the demands of the service outside usual office hours and travel as required.
- Take responsibility for maintaining a staff presence to respond to unplanned calls or events, by partaking in rotas or other cover arrangements.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Harry Cavell on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available