Senior Safeguarding Adults Officer
|Job Title:||Senior Safeguarding Adults Officer|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Senior Safeguarding Adults Officer to work with one of our clients based in North Somerset. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday (37 hours per week)
Pay rate - £18.52 ph
The Senior Safeguarding Adults Officer is responsible to the Safeguarding Adults Manager who oversees the implementation of services to safeguard adults at risk within professional standards of practice and in line with The Care Act 2014
- Have a central role in managing and planning safeguarding adults responses and be responsible for chairing Safeguarding Adult meetings where there are issues of particular complexity i.e. systemic abuse in care homes, multiple adults at risk of abuse, complex familial/carer situations, or on occasion to provide cover for Team Managers.
- Be responsible for ensuring consistency of service within the North Somerset multi-agency Safeguarding Adults Policy and Procedures for the safeguarding of adults at risk from abuse with respect to services delivered by the Council and those delivered by the Council’s partners;
- Under the direction of the safeguarding adults manager, have a central, highly visible and influential role in managing and planning the Safeguarding Adults process for those who are at risk of abuse within an extensive multi-agency professional network
- Take a lead role in the work of relevant Safeguarding Adult Board SubGroups and professional practice forums
- Deputise on a regular basis for the Safeguarding Adults Manage
- Assist in promoting an organisational culture which puts adults at risk at risk at the centre of safeguarding work and which places a high value on professional practice in North Somerset.
- Operating as a point of contact for specialist safeguarding advice and guidance to practitioners across adult social care and partner organisations
- To contribute to quality assurance processes relating to the safeguarding service.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available