Senior Social Worker - Children & Families Team
|Job Title:||Senior Social Worker - Children & Families Team|
|Salary:||£34.99 - 34.99 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Senior Social Worker - Children & Families Team to work with one of our clients based in North Lincolnshire.. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
09:00 - 17:00
Pay rate - £34.99ph
- Independently manage a caseload of the most complex and contentious of cases, which could including the assessment, planning, implementation of Child in Need Plans, evaluation and review of appropriate action to ensure that appropriate resources are deployed to safeguard and promote the welfare of children, young people and their families within the required timescales.
- Professionally practice in accordance with the HCPC ‘Code of Practice’, ‘Professional Standards for Social Workers’ and ‘Code of Ethics’ for Social Workers and adhere to the professional standards of the PCF.
- Undertake direct line management of social workers (Up to Level 2).
- Support less experienced team members with case management and decisions, personal and professional development and provide formal and informal mentoring.
- Deputise for the case supervisor in their absence, including oversight of team, support with case direction and attend meetings and panels as appropriate.
- Complete robust assessments of need using the Single Assessment Process including the gathering and analysis of information to inform judgements about risk of harm to children nand young people.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available