Social Worker | Children in Need | Wandsworth
We require an experienced Social Worker to work within a Children in Need team based within Wandsworth. To be successful for this role, you are required to have a minimum of 2 years Social Work experience of working within a Children in Need team.
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
- Managing a case load of Child Protection Cases
- Section 37s
- Section 7 Reports
- Section 47 Investigations
- Conducting Core Assessments
- Direct work with Children and their Families
- Chairing Core Groups
- Chairing Protection Meetings
- Court Work
To apply for this role you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
- Be a car driver
Salary range is £32 ph.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4RS Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Charlotte Park on 0208 911 1085.