Senior Social Worker - Children Services
|Job Title:||Senior Social Worker - Children Services|
|Salary:||£34.33 - 34.33 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Nanayaw Kyeremeh|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
We are currently looking for a Senior Social Worker - Children services to work with one of our clients based in Lambeth. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift Times may vary
Pay rates paying up to £34.33ph
- To implement positive change in complex cases in children, families and carers lives by using systemic social work methods, models and tools, with the aims of helping them to be as independent as possible.
- To also manage and minimise risks of abuse and neglect as well as meeting care needs while exercising a high quality of professional judgement.
- To lead and oversee professional judgements in the context of the relevant legal and policy frameworks.
- To undertake and advise on high need comprehensive/complex and proportionate assessments of children using the assessment framework, to plan how those needs will be met, to support them with putting those plans in to action, and review those plans and reassess needs.
- Establish and develop collaborative robust working with partner agencies; and promote, model and be accountable for effective inter-agency working arrangements to ensure children are protected from risk of significant harm and their care needs are met.
- To carry out safeguarding enquiries, support the work of others involved in these enquiries, and to support children, families and carers with care and support needs to develop and put in to action plans appropriate to their wishes and circumstances.
- Act in the role of the lead professional and be accountable in complex, statutory cases that require a qualified children’s social worker, particularly child protection, care proceedings and looked after children cases.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Nana Kyeremeh on email@example.com or call 0208 514 9137
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Children and Families Support Worker - Bolton
Salary: £13.14 - 16.00 per hour
Senior Accommodation Support Worker
Salary: £13 - 17 per hour
North Somerset Council Social Worker - Advanced (Childrens) MASH Team
Salary: £40 per hour
Lancashire County Council - Qualified Social Worker - LAC Team
Salary: Market related
Environmental Services Operative
Salary: £12.50 - 12.50 per hour