Senior Social Worker - Court Proceedings
|Job Title:||Senior Social Worker - Court Proceedings|
|Salary:||£29.93 - 29.93 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Senior Social Worker - Court Proceedings to work with one of our clients based in Dudley You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift times may vary
Pay rate- £29.93ph
With supervision and advice, work to safeguard and promote the welfare of children and promote their upbringing by their families, wherever and whenever possible, by the provision of services. Adhere to the General Social Care Council (GSCC) Code of Practice of Social Worker.
- Social work experience of working in local government, voluntary or independent sector.
- Direct experience of working with children, especially those from different racial & cultural backgrounds.
- Ability to initiate, draft & produce reports.
- Ability to deal with / record casework, communicate effectively with client groups & professionals in order to assess client needs.
- Ability to develop person-centred care plans.
- Ability to deal with conflict and complaints.
- Ability to participate within a duty team framework.
- Knowledge of relevant statutory social work legislation.
- Knowledge of the issues relating to the well-being of service users covering a wide range of clients.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Qualified Social Worker - MASH Team
Salary: £32 - 40 per hour
Qualified Social Worker - Children & Families Team
Salary: £38 - 40 per hour
Team Manager & Assistant Team Manager - Children Services
Salary: £39 - 44 per hour
Adults Mental Health Team Manager
Salary: £43.53 - 43.53 per hour
Team Manager - Fostering Team
Salary: £40 per hour