Senior Social Worker - Discharge Team
|Job Title:||Senior Social Worker - Discharge Team|
|Salary:||£32 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
We are currently looking for a Senior Social Worker - Discharge Team to work with one of our clients based in Cardiff. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Pay rates up to £32ph
- To perform all the functions of the post in a manner consistent with current legislation and with current Social Services policies, standards and procedures as endorsed by the Senior Management Team.
- To take responsibility for all the functions of the post within the boundaries of delegated responsibility.
- To manage a complex caseload and associated administrative tasks in an efficient and effective manner.
- Provide a mentoring role to Social Work colleagues through assistance with complex cases and to support the professional development of newly qualified social workers
- To be responsible for the provision of practice placements for students and to support social workers undertaking the practice assessment and workload management of social work students in the team
- To act appropriately upon receiving referrals allocated by the team manager.
- To engage and empower service users, their carers and their support networks and actively to elicit service user and carer feedback in order to ensure person centred interventions.
- To ensure that appropriate information is available for service users and carers
- To promote the involvement of service users and carers in both care planning and service development.
- To carry out assessments as appropriate, including carer assessments, within timescales and to contribute to or coordinate the construction of outcome focused care plans which are informed by best practice, guidance and an understanding of the organisational context.
- To attend court as and when required and to prepare any necessary reports.
- To chair meetings as directed by the Team Manager.
- To work in partnership with other professionals and act as key liaison between social care and other agencies, including Health in order to provide an efficient service to service users and carers.
- To assist the Team Manager in the promotion of a multi-disciplinary / multi-agency approach through establishment of appropriate networks and communication channels
- To provide monitoring, professional supervision and support to qualified and unqualified staff (including students) including identifying training needs.
- To monitor and review service delivery including the planning of future service developments.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Neath Port Talbot - Children's Community Social Worker
Neath Port Talbot
Salary: £38 per hour
St. Helens - Duty & Assessment Social Worker
Salary: £42 per hour
Isle of Wight - Adults Locality Social Worker
Isle of Wight
Salary: £40 per hour
Care Management - CARE LEAVER Social Worker Isle of Man
Isle of Man
Salary: £35 per hour
Bradford - Children & Family Social Workers
Salary: £40 per hour