Senior Social Worker | Family Support & Child Protection | London Borough of Sutton
4Recruitment Services require an experienced Senior Social Worker to work within a Family Support & Child Protection Team based within Sutton. The Successful Senior Social Worker will be required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Social Work experience of working within a Family Support & Child Protection team. You will need to be committed and have the drive to match the ambitions to the Local Authority.
Senior Social Workers will have experience of:
- Carrying out single assessments
- Working with disabled children
- Short breaks and direct payments
- Excellent written skills
- Child Protection
- Supporting Families
To apply for this the Senior Social Worker must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Relevant Experience working with a Family Support Team
- Relevant Experience working with a Child Protection Team
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
- A full UK license holder
Salary is £34 per hour.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare professionals.
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area:
Please contact Charlotte Park on 0208 911 1085.