Senior Social Worker - Integrated Discharge Team
|Job Title:||Senior Social Worker - Integrated Discharge Team|
|Salary:||£32 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Senior Social Worker - Integrated Discharge Team to work with one of our clients based in Cardiff. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift Times may vary
Pay rates paying £32 ph
- To provide a person centred, statutory social work service for the most vulnerable adults and their carers in accordance with local and national policies and procedures.
- To actively support and participate in the development and implementation of integrated, multi-disciplinary working
- To formulate and implement individualised support plans by; identifying the range of service user/carer needs (assessment); devising support plans (planning); renegotiating as service user/carer needs and circumstances change (reviewing).
- To ensure a partnership approach with service users and their carers that is both enabling and person centred.
- To encourage service user choice and participation in service planning and to ensure that the person’s needs are understood by service providers.
- To help resolve conflicts between client, carers and/or services.
- To develop knowledge of local resources to meet service user/carer needs.
- To identify and mobilise a person’s informal network of support
- To review service user/carer needs and support plans to ensure that identified outcomes are being met.
- To maintain all records both electronically or otherwise and complete documentation within specified timescales and undertaking all administrative procedures as appropriate.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available