Senior Social Worker | MASH | Early Help & Front Door | Slough
4Recruitment Services require an experienced Senior Social Worker to work within a MASH team based within Slough. To be successful for this role, you are required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Social Work experience of working within a MASH team.
The successful Senior Social Worker will have experience of:
- Undertaking duty work and carrying out joint & single s47 enquiries
- Working within Referral and Assessment teams or Screening team
- Taking referrals about children who are at risk of significant harm (sec 47 Children's Act 1989)
- Screening for children and vulnerable adults involved in domestic abuse
- Taking Vulnerable Children referrals that meet a certain definition (No Secrets 2000 see appendix1)
- Undertaking s17 assessment and intervention with children and families
To apply for this role you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
- Be a car driver
Salary is 38ph.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area -
Please contact Charlotte Park on 0208 911 1085.