Senior Support Coach - Maidstone
|Job Title:||Senior Support Coach - Maidstone|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||16 days ago|
Senior Support Coach – Maidstone
Are you a passionate, dedicated Senior Support Coach looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Senior Support Coach to work in Maidstone.
Role Purpose: (Full Job spec can be provided on request)
- To ensure the smooth daily running of the Maidstone Ex-Offender Hub (approx. 30 clients) at all times and to be first point of contact for all matters relating to the management of the service.
- To support the Head of Support in inducting new Support Coaches.
- To lead and coordinate the support for an allocated case load of low/medium/high needs residents and place in appropriate Maidstone service through consideration of risk and need, ensuring that appropriate OASYS Risk Assessments or comparable information are collated and used as part of this process. Working proactively and innovatively with individuals who are hard to engage, to create a goals-focussed move-on plan
- Attend and actively participate in meetings such as case conferences, handover and reflective practice
- Work holistically with all residents focussing on the whole person and using a strengths based approach, where support needs are not barriers to goals and where appropriate, positive risk taking is encouraged.
- At least two years’ experience of working directly with vulnerable people in an accommodation based setting and successfully supporting them through the process of change.
- At least two years’ experience of working with ex-offenders in an accommodation or similar setting.
- A relevant recognised qualification.
- Good working knowledge of mental health, substance use and recovery.
- Car user with full driving licence and access to own vehicle
- Right to Live and Work in the UK
- Current DBS on the Update Service
Pay Rates: £14 Per Hour
What we offer:
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you are a Senior Support Coach and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to Kasey Sanders Or email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.